Lesson 2Making Requests - School -
Learn onomatopoeia with manga
What sound is this?
- ・You are giggling, but in a subdued voice not to be noticed by other persons.
- ・It is used when you feel something is funny but cannot laugh loudly, for example on the train, or in the case that if you laugh, it is impolite.
- ・A friend of mine told jokes and I giggled during the class.
- ・The teacher wrote a wrong Chinese character, and all the students giggled.
- ・Since a bit of rice was stuck on my face, I was snickered at.