- 1. The copyrights (or intellectual property rights) for information used on This Site, such as text, illustrations, pictures, audio, and images, all belong to The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa, unless otherwise stated.
- 2. The information contained on This Site may not be reproduced, copied, or altered, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than for private use or use by schools or other educational institutions. Private use and use in schools and other educational institutions means non-commercial uses such as the following.
- (1) Downloading and storing on an institution's or individual's PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.
- (2) Printing and binding as books for use in classes or personal learning.
- 3. It is prohibited to produce new educational materials, including paid sales materials, by using all or part of the information posted on This Site.
- 1. All users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") shall not engage in the following acts when using This Site:
- (1) Infringe copyrights, intellectual property rights, assets, portrait rights, or the privacy of third parties or the Institute;
- (2) Falsely accuse third parties or the Institute;
- (3) Send or write harmful computer programs;
- (4) Criminal acts;
- (5) Offend public order and morals;
- (6) Use This Site for commercial purposes;
- (7) Acts related to politics and election activities;
- (8) Acts with the direct purpose of propagandizing religions or disseminating a particular doctrine, idea, or policy;
- (9) Other interference with operation of This Site.
- 2. When a user damages the Institute by violating the above prohibitions, the Institute has the right to demand compensation from the user.
- 1. The utmost care is given to security on This Site. However, this does not guarantee the possibility of mistaken contents resulting from uncontrollable factors, such as falsification by a third party. The Japan Foundation does not bear responsibility for any damage to Users resulting from the use of This Site or the information on This Site.
- 2. The Japan Foundation makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of site content, but does not guarantee the information provided on This Site. The Japan Foundation bears no responsibility for any damage caused through the use of This Site; Users bear responsibility for any use of This Site.
- 3. Site content and URL may be changed or deleted without advance notice. In addition, all or part of the site services may be stopped due to system error or maintenance. The Japan Foundation bears no responsibility for any damage caused by such changes in content and service stoppage.
- 4. The Japan Foundation bears no responsibility for any damage caused through violation and/or the unlawful use of e-mail addresses, and unlawful access or alteration to Users data or correspondence.
- 5. Any and all equipment, means of communication, software etc., required in order to use This Site shall be properly installed and operated by Users at their own risk and expense. In the event that communication costs, packet communication charges etc., are incurred when using This Site, these shall be borne by Users.
- 6. In the event of a dispute arising between Users of This Site or Users and a third party, the concerned parties are to reach a settlement autonomously.
Legal Standards and Court Jurisdiction
In order to ensure smoother use of This Site, we recommend the following systems.
- · Chrome (latest version)
- · Firefox (latest version)
- · Safari (latest version)
*You are also able to use this site with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, but the subtitles of the video may not be displayed.
- · Windows 8.1 or later
- · Mac OS 10.10 or later
- · Android 6 or later
- · iOS 10 or later
Adobe Acrobat Reader (Adobe Reader) can be downloaded from the website of Adobe Systems for free.
The opinions and feedback collected through "Inquiry" will be used as reference in the future operation and improvement of This Site. The e-mail address you have entered may be used by us to contact you. Note that we will not intentionally divulge information that could identify a specific person to any third party. However, this does not include the following three exceptions.
- -Where required by laws or regulations.
- -Where, at the time of providing their information, the provider of the information has given their consent for information to be disclosed, particularly to third parties.
- -Where the processing of gathered information is outsourced to a contractor, to the extent required in order to perform the outsourced work.
The Japan Foundation adopts rational measures to prevent the accidental disclosure of collected information to a third party. Please understand, however, that the security measures taken by The Japan Foundation do not guarantee complete security regarding the leakage of information that can identify individual users, etc.
*Cookies are data files sent from a website to a user's computer. They enable the website to read from the user's computer when the user visits the site again.
This Site is link-free. We welcome linking with any sites. Neither notice nor application is necessary before you link. Our original banners are also offered here for your convenience.